The group of six that are crossing the Greenland icecap left Iceland on Thursday. The plan was to take a helicopter from Kulusuk to Tasillaq the same day but weather conditions hampered the flight which was delayed until yesterday. In Tasiilaq the group found their supplies, which had been shipped there in the weeks before, in good order and began their final preparations. Today the group will be transported by helicopter to the Hahn glacier where the expedition starts. We wish them all the best of luck! The group also has a Facebook page in Icelandic 

Click here to follow their tracks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *